Built in the year 1566-67 by Atgah Khan’s son, Mirza Aziz Kokaltash, this is the finest example of early Mughal architecture in white marble and red sandstone. The tomb is located to the east of the dargah complex. A narrow lane leads from the Ghalib Academy past the shops selling pilgrim paraphernalia, towards the complex While the main path diverts to the left, the entrance to the tomb is located straight ahead. The interiors, once highly decorative with red sand stone jaalis and incised plaster work motifs and inscriptions from the holy Quran as calligraphy – have mostly been stripped of this original work and 2002-5 layers of cement-surkhi plaster had replaced much of the red-blue ceiling with ornamental incised plaster work. The crypt of the tomb as well as the courtyard is today occupied. Conservation works on the structure included removal of inappropriate additions made during 2002-05, employing the principles established for the Humayun’s Tomb conservation. Simultaneously, the team has made efforts towards relocation of those residing within Atgah Khan’s Tomb with the support of the Delhi Urban Heritage Foundation, which has agreed to provide alternate dwelling units.